- Make sure grass does not get away from you when grazing – tighten up grazing area or cut more for 2-3rd cuts , basically a lot of farms have supply of grass exceeding demand.
- pre mow if necessary to reset paddocks , for quality (never ideal but sometimes it has to be done)
- Blue line 2020 says it all, We are as seen from the graph sooner into the dry period
- encouraging signs of rain now will have a positive impact – Fingers Crossed
- Organic Farms are recording the the highest grass growth rates this week – across all farms
So the pictures below taken last week, are from a Grazing Platform in South Cumbria , the tracks and fence network have made a real difference to grass quality and yield – on what are challenging soils !!!